Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Zippytots.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Zippytots.co.uk.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Zippytots.co.uk to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Zippytots.co.uk will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Zippytots.co.uk places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Zippytots.co.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Zippytots.co.uk can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Zippytots.co.uk, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Zippytots.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Zippytots.co.uk site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Zippytots.co.uk offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Zippytots.co.uk has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Zippytots.co.uk’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Zippytots.co.uk strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, Zippytots.co.uk does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Zippytots.co.uk is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Zippytots.co.uk site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Zippytots.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Zippytots.co.uk products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Zippytots.co.uk disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Zippytots.co.uk site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Zippytots.co.uk arising from any product sold on the Zippytots.co.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Zippytots.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Zippytots.co.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
In the event a Zippytots product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from our suppliers, or from a computer hack or other computer glitch, Zippytots will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Zippytots will have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Zippytots will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.